This Saturday, March 6th, we’ll finalize the Backbone Bikeway Network streets, and move on to discussing methods for making those streets ultra safe and ultra convenient for cyclists. From 2pm till 5pm the fifth Bike Working Group will convene at the Hollywood Adventist Church (around the back) at 1711 N Van Ness Blvd.
Everyone is welcome, and everyone will be looked to for input. Come out and be heard!
Here’s some links to accurate articles about the Backbone:
- The Vision of the Backbone at IlluminateLA
- Wayfinding & Signage on the Backbone Bikeway Network at JeremyGrant.com
- LA’s Best Bike Plan – A plan with a Backbone at SoapBoxLA
- The Backbone Bikeway Network – Valley Edition at JeremyGrant.com
- The Backbone Bikeway Network right here, on BikesideLA.org